Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #4 No Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heavens to Betsy! I made it to the end of MAFS and read all the threads! Sorry if anyone has received notification spams of me working my way through and reacting to all your posts 😂 Some thoughts:

• Jess and Martha boil my piss. They are the nastiest pair I've seen on TV for a while. And Michael is a bleep too, because he just went along with it all. I wish Martha and Michael had their dirty laundry aired in the final episode. That would have been really sweet.
  • Jules is the prettiest person I've ever seen and I want all her summer dresses (but have heard she's a witch irl? like with that stuff with Mel? And apparenly making her wedding planner cry?) I skipped all of her and Cam from halfway through the series though because they were too perfect and I wanted the drama 😝
  • Love Heidi, beautiful hair. I really wanted Mike and Heidi to work out but he's a gaslighter and Heidi is always picking away at something. But oh god I cried like crazy at their final few episodes. Looks like Mike has a new gf on his IG. I don't know what it is about Mike but I kinda like him and I hate myself for liking him coz I know he's bad news. I think it echoes my history of dating handsome gaslighters! 😅
  • Cyrelle my fave lady and Mick my fave bloke
  • That Jess and Dan live broadcast after the show was absolutely beautiful to watch 😂👏🏻
  • Ning dresses the best out of the girls, and I wished her and Mark had made it. I full-on gasped when he rejected her.
Can't think of anything else to say except watching them all go out and get dolled up is making me really miss doing the same with my friends. This show also made me realise I need some new "going out" dresses because I think I only own a grand total of one black dress.

Debating whether to start series 5 tomorrow 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Heavens to Betsy! I made it to the end of MAFS and read all the threads! Sorry if anyone has received notification spams of me working my way through and reacting to all your posts 😂 Some thoughts:

• Jess and Martha boil my piss. They are the nastiest pair I've seen on TV for a while. And Michael is a bleep too, because he just went along with it all. I wish Martha and Michael had their dirty laundry aired in the final episode. That would have been really sweet.
  • Jules is the prettiest person I've ever seen and I want all her summer dresses (but have heard she's a witch irl? like with that stuff with Mel? And apparenly making her wedding planner cry?) I skipped all of her and Cam from halfway through the series though because they were too perfect and I wanted the drama 😝
  • Love Heidi, beautiful hair. I really wanted Mike and Heidi to work out but he's a gaslighter and Heidi is always picking away at something. But oh god I cried like crazy at their final few episodes. Looks like Mike has a new gf on his IG. I don't know what it is about Mike but I kinda like him and I hate myself for liking him coz I know he's bad news. I think it echoes my history of dating handsome gaslighters! 😅
  • That Jess and Dan live broadcast after the show was absolutely beautiful to watch 😂👏🏻
  • Ning dresses the best out of the girls, and I wished her and Mark had made it. I full-on gasped when he rejected her.
Can't think of anything else to say except watching them all go out and get dolled up is making me really miss doing the same with my friends. This show also made me realise I need some new "going out" dresses because I think I only own a grand total of one black dress.

I feel like we're old friends after seeing your name pop up in my notifications 😅 I started watching 5, apparently there's a lot less drama. After watching the reunion that included some s5 people it's very interesting watching it start to play out. One person in particular was massively disliked at the reunion but has come across quite well and seems liked in the early days of 5 so can't wait to see how that all turns!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
After watching the reunion that included some s5 people it's very interesting watching it start to play out. One person in particular was massively disliked at the reunion but has come across quite well and seems liked in the early days of 5 so can't wait to see how that all turns!
I know exactly who you’re talking about. Haha 😆 I wonder what your thoughts will be as you move through the season... because 😮

Absolutely loved season 4 (with the twins I think) and 5. This season 6 was just mega mega explosive can’t believe how addictive it was.

Reactions: 6
I know exactly who you’re talking about. Haha 😆 I wonder what your thoughts will be as you move through the season... because 😮

Absolutely loved season 4 (with the twins I think) and 5. This season 6 was just mega mega explosive can’t believe how addictive it was.
Ooh can't wait for that! I watched season 4 and enjoyed it...feels like donkeys years since that was on! Glad John got to come back as Debbie was horrible to him, she just wanted a Polynesian toyboy!

Reactions: 4
I feel like we're old friends after seeing your name pop up in my notifications 😅 I started watching 5, apparently there's a lot less drama. After watching the reunion that included some s5 people it's very interesting watching it start to play out. One person in particular was massively disliked at the reunion but has come across quite well and seems liked in the early days of 5 so can't wait to see how that all turns!
Ha me too, I was certainly feeling the love!

You powered through it, well done!!! Ning lives in my hometown, I feel her dresses were from independent boutiques opposed to the high street. I cried when Mark rejected her, but I guess there was only do much rejection he could take. Have you seen his modelling shots on his Instagram?? Swoon!!!

• Heart
I'm still catching up. I've just watched the last commitment ceremony where Jess and Dan finally came clean. I can't believe Jess sat there with a smirk on her face the entire time whilst Mick and Tamara were crying. She genuinely had no remorse for going behind their backs. She's awful!

Reactions: 7

That's young to be a Grandma!!! You'd think the daughter would have seen how tough parenting was with her mum and how much her mother missed out on being a young mum settling down and growing up at a age when most want to go out and do there own thing and wouldn't want to go down the same path.

What did everyone think about Heidi? I seem to change my opinion on her constantly! I've just watched the final dates where Mike took her on a boat.

In some respects, I think she's a massive moaner and he could literally walk over hot coals for her and it STILL wouldn't be enough. On the other hand, I do think Mike should have listened to her a bit more - he blatantly took her on that boat so he could do the climbing thing.

Reactions: 2
What did everyone think about Heidi? I seem to change my opinion on her constantly! I've just watched the final dates where Mike took her on a boat.

In some respects, I think she's a massive moaner and he could literally walk over hot coals for her and it STILL wouldn't be enough. On the other hand, I do think Mike should have listened to her a bit more - he blatantly took her on that boat so he could do the climbing thing.
Mike was always calmly spoken despite being given many chances where he could have raised his voice and got angrier than he did. She never seemed happy. I got the impression she's scared of commitment. I think it's telling it's him not her in the loving long term relationship now.

I’ve only just come across married at first sight (where have I been?!) heavens to Betsy! I don’t know where to start. I’m still working through the series, I already looked up the outcome I’m that kinda girl 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈 I bloody (I say it with an Australian accent in my head) Mick. Jules and Cam just make my heart burst. Martha came across as this sweet little Greek girl but boy oh boy did her mask fall- awful. Jess just wanted the screen time to further her ‘insta career’. Cyrell sometimes I hated her and sometimes I love her. I follow her and Jules on insta and they have both commented about someone commenting on their accounts both call it a fake account and wonder who could be behind it. Anyone have any ideas who it could be?

Finally finished!
Jess is awful, she has no redeeming qualities. She smirked every time she spoke about hurting others. She had no remorse. She believe her own lies. She is awful.
cyrell is a difficult one. She speaks the truth and speaks from the heart but the way she approaches situations is wrong.
martha is one of those girls I’d keep at arms length. Wouldn’t trust her at all.
Opinion completely switched on Ines in the final reunion. I think she genuinely felt remorse.
mick was my absolute fav, some of the things he came out with were brilliant.
Cam and jules started to annoy me towards the end but I’m not really sure why. I almost felt like they came across as thinking they were better than everyone else?

Reactions: 6