Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) no spoilers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I’d rather someone leave before they see me than after.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What do you call the way Lucinda speaks and pronounces words? I've heard it on Kath and Kim, the two shop assistants used to talk like lucinda, one was called Pruuuuuuuu! Does anyone know what I mean?
I know what you mean. I remember watching an interview with the actresses that played (and wrote) Kath and Kim. They said that the shop assistants were typical of a certain type of person. Sorry can't remember more than that and realise that I have been useless!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We might not find you that special person, but we’re going to rummage around in the bargain bin and see what we can come up with.
Well that’s lovely. 🙄
Bloody hell, poor Michael.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have already eaten all of my allocated snacks for the evening. Oops.

Tin man didn't look happy with the nail painting. She's sweet but I think the way she talks would drive me nuts.

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean. I remember watching an interview with the actresses that played (and wrote) Kath and Kim. They said that the shop assistants were typical of a certain type of person. Sorry can't remember more than that and realise that I have been useless!!!
I looked it up during the ad break. It's called the Toorak accent after a snooty Melbourne suburb.

Reactions: 7
All these people who lose a loved one then leap into this show. Does MAFS not have any duty of care towards its contestants mental state??

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.