Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) no spoilers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this woman having so many dead birds in her freezer 😳

I've got crudités and hummus as my snack
So that everyone knows how special she is!
---
When she’s saying she wants in his presence, in his quintessence she’s really just saying she wants to be in his underpants yeah?
I love how people like her (and her wing-woman) misuse words in their attempts to be "special".
---
It’s like a too small tux jackets over a wetsuit😩🤣
Not to mention the shirt! See how the poor buttons are strained.

Didn't they say they were in Melbourne, that place gets 4 seasons in a day 🤣🤣
I think they meant it as a joke because Melbourne would normally have 4 seasons in one day. When I stayed in Melbourne I woke up to absolutely freezing weather, by midday I was sweating my boobs off in blazing sunshine, then it rained and then back to freezing cold icy weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just caught up on last night's episode but I skimmed the thread last night. Here's me expecting to see someone waving a buffalo wing around during the ceremony 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do you call the way Lucinda speaks and pronounces words? I've heard it on Kath and Kim, the two shop assistants used to talk like lucinda, one was called Pruuuuuuuu! Does anyone know what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Enunciation?
It's more than that, she kind of talks from the back of her throat. Just googled it and its apparently a highly exaggerated upper class australian accent, eg saying "graysh" instead of "great". And using hyper aspiration, whatever that is :) the women are called Trude and Prue :)

Reactions: 4
It's more than that, she kind of talks from the back of her throat. Just googled it and its apparently a highly exaggerated upper class australian accent, eg saying "graysh" instead of "great". And using hyper aspiration, whatever that is :) the women are called Trude and Prue :)
I was going to say yesterday why does she whistle when she speaks like she's got a new set of dentures.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.