Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace)#9 Glazed Christmas ham with nips, Eden's getting on my tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed last night due to going to a films night at a friends flat - we watched this Danny Boyle film called Sunshine and it was quite terrifying...

Thankfully I've just watched on catch up so could skip past most of this episode - it was very boring... I think Richard is horrible! Andi is a gorgeous sweet lady and deserves 10000% better.

Shall I whip up a new thread in a bit so we can be ready with a shiny new thread for 7:30pm?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I missed last night due to going to a films night at a friends flat - we watched this Danny Boyle film called Sunshine and it was quite terrifying...

Thankfully I've just watched on catch up so could skip past most of this episode - it was very boring... I think Richard is horrible! Andi is a gorgeous sweet lady and deserves 10000% better.

Shall I whip up a new thread in a bit so we can be ready with a shiny new thread for 7:30pm?
Yes please love

• Heart
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.