Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace)#9 Glazed Christmas ham with nips, Eden's getting on my tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andi is done. Thank Christ.

And I’d bet anything that flame will have gone out before Tim even gets close to taking his pants off.
NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Reactions: 20
1 and half hours of drivel and they tease us with tin man and a Lucinda kiss right at the end!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Love the editing.

"This is too juvenile for Lucinda and Timothy".

/cuts to shot of Lucinda and Timothy being juvenile.

Lmao
I for one am loving it.
In real life something like this would be annoying.
On MAFS life I just love how Tim and Lucinda are being pals and giggling together. They needed something like this.
Also, much as I love her, Lucinda's 'love everyone ' vibe is irritating. Nice to see her lashing out, even if it is in a silly way.

Reactions: 17
I have to be honest, Tim has been an absolute twit this whole episode. I am a Tim fan but he needs to get a grip 😂 that letter was completely unnecessary and just welcoming drama

Reactions: 4
Much as I like Stacey I'm hightailing it off to watch my absolute favourite programme - Race Across The World!

See you tomorrow MAFSA's 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Lucky I love you too
*shuffles off to remove the ignore setting* 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh, I love that you guys have made up! (30 second argument but still rocked me to the core)
I'd forgotten the Ignore button was still a thing until last week. I've not done it in years but was so irritated by someone on a different thread I had to use it. Life is better now...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh, I love that you guys have made up! (30 second argument but still rocked me to the core)
I'd forgotten the Ignore button was still a thing until last week. I've not done it in years but was so irritated by someone on a different thread I had to use it. Life is better now...
I've never used it actually, I've been tempted a few times, mainly on the last MAFSA series. The thread had some right knobs on it. There's a much nicer atmosphere this year

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've never used it actually, I've been tempted a few times, mainly on the last MAFSA series. The thread had some right knobs on it. There's a much nicer atmosphere this year
I used it a lot last year before I just gave up and left the thread. I'm delighted the thread is spoiler free and fun again this series ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I fell asleep during Andrea and Dickie redoing their vows. Just woke up so will need to catch up on the rest tomorrow!

Reactions: 3
I fell asleep during Andrea and Dickie redoing their vows. Just woke up so will need to catch up on the rest tomorrow!
You didn't miss much. Actually it was kinda cringe. I'm only catching up now myself too....... Jayden really needs to stfu ...he is so boring thinking he is the only one whose opinion matters 🤦‍♀️
And Tori is a total blinkered dope. She is so far up her own ass that she can't see straight anymore....she honestly believes that Jack is into her and that her relationship is going great 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sj
It serves Lucinda. Her putting herself in that position is her choice and it enforces her self perception. She's a perfectly willing participant in that equation.
She didn’t have a choice about who she was matched with though and she certainly got a dud. My point is a broader one about how in MAFS, (and in life) women get lined up with men that they are expected to fix. But it’s rarely the same thing in reverse. And it annoys me. It’s perfectly obvious that Timothy is too broken to have a relationship with anyone atm because he’s incapable of being anything other than totally selfish.

Reactions: 8
Didn't watch last night cos the car broke down and had to wait to be rescued.

Catching up reading here and I'm actually amazed that any of the wonderful intelligent people on here like Stacey Solomon!??

Get over to her thread pleeeeeese ! She's a disingenuous cow.

Anyway show sounds like it was boring shocker!

New Tim and Sara would be all fine , don't believe them for a second but they will make it to final vows

I don't think Deeeece is gonna turn out to be Deeeece from what we saw at the wedding ( can't polish a turd)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been away for a week and I’ve been trying to speed read the threadsssssss, but my eyeballs are struggling to keep up 😂

I just need to say I feel like snapping Toris long spindly fingers off, anyone else noticed how she puts her fingers together when she speaks.

No Tori, you’re not as good looking or intelligent as you think you are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.