Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace)#9 Glazed Christmas ham with nips, Eden's getting on my tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god Tim. The rolling on the floor and the camp running have killed it for me. I’m leaving the queue.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not a fan of SS but I love everything house/DIY related - I can’t wait to watch!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
God it’s definitely taken a new low tonight when we’re talking about SS and her botched DIY show on here

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of my tattle besties @Turmeric123 Can't stand her! I've ventured a couple of times over to the thread then scuttle away!
I cant belive you've brought SS to my safe place - you may as well mention Dodgy Dave and Sticker Sis too 🙄 (sticker sister made a tit of herself on This Morning yesterday hopefully she will never be back)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I cant belive you've brought SS to my safe place - you may as well mention Dodgy Dave and Sticker Sis too 🙄 (sticker sister made a tit of herself on This Morning yesterday hopefully she will never be back)
I love you T!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love the editing.

"This is too juvenile for Lucinda and Timothy".

/cuts to shot of Lucinda and Timothy being juvenile.

Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.