Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girlinbrum

VIP Member
The producers do the matches. I think for once they should let the experts have a chance.
---
You can tell all the experts detest Jack.

Reactions: 26

auntclara

These younger girls on this show look a lot older than they are. Too much make up, fillers and cosmetic dentistry!

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Lucinda is so open to loving someone and being loved in return, she has so much to give but her experience on the show has all just been her supporting a moody man who isn't interested in her romantically in the slightest but will take all of her support whilst offering nothing in return. I think they'd make really good friends without the pressure of trying to form a romantic relationship hanging over them. They're just not compatible as a couple and it seems very unfair to match Lucinda with someone she's not compatible with when she clearly has a lot of love to give. It would have been great TV to actually see her on a romantic journey rather than a friendship.

behindthesofa

Chatty Member
OMFG, why is Andrea being gaslighted by them all when he's the one in the wrong?!
As my fella just said, 'Shut your mouth you dirty old perv!'

• Heart

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
I got in late so just caught up at speed 😳. Ben’s beautiful (cough) song inspired me to write one for him…

“Oh Ben Ben Ben

Out of ten I’d give you two

You know you really are delulu

If you think that you’re a catch

When you’re the second worst match

Plus you really cannot sing

And your podcast ain’t a thing

You’re not as clever as you think

And your manners really stink

Ixpert John has has enough

So Ben, it’s time to pack your stuff.

Thank you Ben Thank you Ben Thank you Ben… “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm actually embarrassed to be the same gender as this piece of flesh! If any of my daughters spouted that kind of shit my head would pop off!

Reactions: 25