Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm bored. He's a dick (literally hahaha). He's just putting the cherry on her ick cake with this crying lark. The men this year are such faux victims. You couldn't date any of them, you'd be emotially drained to death within a fortnight.

Reactions: 27

InstaHunDone

What a day - ended up watching late!

Here's tonight's synopsis (I'll start with the slightly controversial opinions first - not sure what's wrong with me):

It was lovely to see Sarah and Ben looking loved up and happy! (Yeah, I know 🙈)

I think Dickie is besotted with Andrea and was like an overexcited child when he spilled on the couch. I liked that the daughter and friend were genuinely trying to help and wanted the best for their loved ones.

Now to the less controversial thoughts -

WTAF is with all the dads asking about sex?!! I had to tell my dad we've started IVF at the weekend and I wanted the ground to open under me, never been so uncomfortable in my life!! (I've been with my hubby for a decade). And it's not like IVF even involves marital intimacy!

Ben is a psychopath - just get rid of him. His acting with the song was Collins level. I really like Ellie, giving out to her about where she's from, her age and things she can't change about herself is pathetic. There isn't a wife shop! You don't get to pick out your ideal make up like a sandwich in a deli.

Overall thought the show was pretty boring.

Tori's comment at the end was infuriating. She is a real mean girl. I cannot wait for her to fall off her imaginary pedestal, that she has put herself and that knobhead on. BRING IT ON!!

PS sorry for the essay 😆

• Heart

Aussie

VIP Member
I feel Dickies daughter needs to wipe that judgemental look she's giving Andrea off her face

• Heart

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
I was feeling sorry for Tori but now I genuinely don’t know who I detest more between her and her rat boy husband, I imagine Tori was on the fringe of the mean girl group in school. I recall on the hens night she was right up Lauren’s arse like a rat up a drainpipe…she flocks to who she perceives as the most dominant in order to be associated with the top dog. What a LOSER.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Did Tori put a muzzle on Jack tonight because he has been VERY quiet?
He's done his Narc shit stirring. He's had her ear for a week and programmed her. Now all he had to do is watch her go. Everything she's saying is words he's put in her head. He's caused chaos and can sit back and watch.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
yeah fuck that, he was a cunt talking about her like that, it was never her having an issue with intimacy, the fact he couldn't even admit that was the reason shows what a manipulative dickhead he is.

Webster1357

VIP Member
Lucinda's voice is so put on, that nasally, affected way she speaks. Like a visit is visssuut, etc. It drives me a bit mad

• Haha
Reactions: 26