Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Webster1357

VIP Member
I feel awful for saying this but Hoops Jnr and Eden are a very unattractive couple to me. He's just bleurgh and her face just look so distorted and weird, I think it's whatever surgeries she's had done to her mouth, plus those bloody brows. I do feel some shame for saying this but I had to get it out, I hope you all understand and I will see myself out.

Also, I will never, ever watch that Big Mood shite now because C4 have trailered it to the point where I am sick to death of the sight of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I really like Tim. I'd definitely prefer a night out with Tim than any of the other blokes in there. He's just a 'bloke' though who does need to stop dismissing younger people and their views. However I suspect his attitude to Jayden is more to do with Jayden being a dick than him being young.

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

They must know they are safe that the wannabes will hang it out until the end.

Also, why didn't they talk to Timothy on the couch about his refusal to do the photo task (sorry, I am a bit late to this thread). It was such a nice and respectful thing he did there but none of the girls know that he refused to do it on the grounds that he wasn't a big sleaze, unlike Richard and his sleeveless t-shirts who was straight in there judging the 20 year olds like the dirty old man in the corner of the strip club.

• Sick
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
I'll be honest, Mafs has bored the shit out of me the last 2 eps, I hate friends and family week. I'm not here for it. Well, I am, but..

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
Does Ben realise that literally everything is filmed and we can see that he's a twat to Ellie?

aimzalicious

VIP Member
When even the Aussie version is shit you know it's time for them to scrap it.
I don't think it's become shit at all - don't get me wrong, there have been some heavily scripted moments which definitely do lower the quality of the drama on MAFS - season 10 was particularly bad for it, I don't ever want to hear the words "butt dial" again!

But there have been so many brilliant moments in each of the last 5 seasons that I've seen, and the fun of the show far outways the bad and still brings in a ton of viewers like us on this thread - we must go through a thread every few days!

Deffo not time to scrap it yet, long live MAFSA 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Tori always gives such strong reactions when another couple is being criticised. Textbook deflection.

Reactions: 27