Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Should I ever date again, I'm beginning to have confidence in my judgement and ability to spot a creep. The downside of that is the realisation that 98% of men are creeps, which puts me even further off they idea of dating. I'm going to die alone with 49 cats.
Nobody who is on this thread will die alone, we're too fucking funny and that makes us very attractive to good men, keep the faith! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
I seriously can't understand how anyone finds that buck toothed burgundy cunt attractive, he's hideous before he even opens his mouth!
One of my colleagues has just started watching MAFS. She's only just got to the first commitment ceremony, and just said there was something handsome about Jack.

She needs an eye test 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

malibu skies

VIP Member
When even the Aussie version is shit you know it's time for them to scrap it.
Woah woah woah, let’s not get ahead of ourselves and start saying things we don’t mean. MAFS may be disappointing, frustrating, infuriating, but without MAFS there is no MAFS thread ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

malibu skies

VIP Member
Do they get a dress code for the evening? Sometimes they are in full on ball gowns but tonight everyone seems like it's dress down Friday! Andy wearing jeans and god only knows what Tori's come as.
(Think Andy looks lovely tonight btw)
Except Sah-rah who’s dressed like she’s off to a job interview in 1985

• Haha