Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #5 Sponsored by Merry Munch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title as suggested by @Dancing_in_the_dark ๐Ÿ˜Š

Please no spoilers or hints of what's going to happen. If you've watched the Aus one (which is 4 weeks ahead, I believe) there is a seperate thread here:

Might be best to ask on the Aus thread where to find links to watch at Aus pace!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread title as suggested by @Dancing_in_the_dark ๐Ÿ˜Š

Please no spoilers or hints of what's going to happen. If you've watched the Aus one (which is 4 weeks ahead, I believe) there is a seperate thread here:

Might be best to ask on the Aus thread where to find links to watch at Aus pace!
Cheers Aimz โคโ˜˜

Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m going to say a bit more โ€˜Thatโ€™s not my Jamโ€™ when my boss gives me another file at work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Lucinda isn't exactly selling Timothy as husband material haha. Savage.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why the duck did Timothy sign up for MAFS? Did he hope he'd get allocated a compliant 23 year old bride that he could be mates with? Lucinda deserves way better! Sorry, but I think he's a bit of a neanderthal

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Iโ€™ve lost interest in Lucinda sheโ€™s using a lot of words again to say not very much.
she also likes to throw stones at him . Heโ€™s got tits and donโ€™t brush his teeth at night ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No tit he's guarded, his loved one died very recently. This show is not the place for him right now.

He and Lucinda seem like decent people but mismatched in some very fundamental ways. Which she's basically just said.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He just doesn't fancy her. Tim man by name tin man by nature. Nowt in his heart. Lucinda needs a shagger

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just like Kasia from the UK version if this was a man pushing for sex the attitudes would be different.
Posting again as I posted on the wrong thread.

Reactions: 11
Can she never say spunky again please? I know it means something different in Australia but no just no.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.