Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #4 Feck off Collins, you last name for a first name prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe what’s his name (Lucinda’s husband) and Jack are having a secret affair and that’s why he’s so insistent that Jack and Tori aren’t in to each other

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What woman would complain to another woman about her 'bulky pee pads'? Sorry, we love to chat but some stuff's off limits for duck sake. Bet a man wrote this advert

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand that Interflora advert and it's bothering me. Can anyone explain it to me like I'm a five year old?

Reactions: 1
I'd probs crack on with Tim, seems like he'd be grateful for the bare minimum, pass a beer, throw a wash on in return for half the bills👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just like Kasia from the UK version if this was a man pushing for sex the attitudes would be different.

Reactions: 3
Has Lucinda’s hair got a greenish tint to anyone else or is it my tv, or eyes?

Reactions: 2
Could be the green lights behind John
Ha good spot! It’s only on certain angles so makes sense.
also I love Lucinda and Tim I want them to work. She’s nuts but kind, I think she’d be good for him

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.