Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #4 Feck off Collins, you last name for a first name prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title goes to @Noppa who had the most liked Collins insult from last nights show ๐Ÿ˜

duck Cillian Murphy for Oppenheimer, the best actor award goes to... Collins for his performance last night ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

(thanks to @Diagnosis123 for the fabulous edits as usual โ™ฅ)

Please no spoilers or hints of what's going to happen. If you've watched the Aus one (which is 4 weeks ahead, I believe) there is a seperate thread here:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lucinda needs to dial it down a lot.
She might as well be lying on the bed with a massive arrow pointing to her fanny with โ€œThis way Timboโ€ written on it.
If it was the other way around and Tim was nagging her for a shag the experts would ( rightly ) be all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ooh Iโ€™ve never had a thread title before, Iโ€™m honoured โค

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lauren saying "More passion"

Just made me burst into more passion, more passion, more footwork, more footwork.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry if you're not a tiktoker and have no idea what I'm on about!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hang on Lucinda is 43?? No way. Iโ€™m 42 and I thought she was easily a decade older than me. Not that she looks bad or anything she just has an older aura somehow

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I really like Lucinda, and I think she just wants reassurance from Timothy. But I couldnโ€™t handle all her deep introspection so much. Theyโ€™re just very different people. She needs a guy who will want all the deep conversations and connection stuff she seems to love.

Reactions: 27
With Tim Man and Luci whilst I don't think they should be humping, they need to make some kinda effort. He needs to have a wash, buy her a present, cook her dinner, take her for a beach walk, take her wherever is their "jam", do something, he does zero. And Luci I love you as you are but maybe experiment with dressing more your age? I can't believe there's a 10 year age gap between them.

Reactions: 18
With Tim Man and Luci whilst I don't think they should be humping, they need to make some kinda effort. He needs to have a wash, buy her a present, cook her dinner, take her for a beach walk, take her wherever is their "jam", do something, he does zero. And Luci I love you as you are but maybe experiment with dressing more your age? I can't believe there's a 10 year age gap between them.
Have a wash ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lucinda isnโ€™t wrong to want someone who wants to grab her and throw her on the bed or up a wall somewhere, I just I donโ€™t think Tim is that man for her, but if he doesnโ€™t start showing some willing he needs to be honest with her!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.