Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #3 There's Jesus and cleavage... but who's Jack?

Which couple do you think will last?

• Jayden and Eden

Votes: 71 30.0%
  • Richard and Andrea

Votes: 51 21.5%
  • Cassandra and Tristan

Votes: 44 18.6%
  • Jack and Tori

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Ben and Ellie

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Jonathan and Lauren

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Lucinda and Tim Man

Votes: 34 14.3%
  • Sara and Toothy Tim

Votes: 8 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we Collins level of excitement for tonight's episode? What will be the reveal about Jayden tonight? 👀🥊

1709751140048.png

"Jesus and cleavage" (as said by our girl Lauren) was suggested as a thread title by @Thank(space)you and @Sonz1981 so I mashed it together with Lucinda asking "Who's Jack?" as that was a popular moment among the thread during last nights dinner party episode 😂

@alittlebitofthebubbly suggested a poll of who we think will stay together, so I've added that too. I've taken Collins and Nat out as they left at the dinner party last night.

Please no spoilers or hints of what's going to happen. If you've watched the Aus one (which is 4 weeks ahead, I believe) there is a seperate thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
May have been lost at end of last thread who the hell are Ellie and Ben?? Why don’t I remember them??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
May have been lost at end of last thread who the hell are Ellie and Ben?? Why don’t I remember them??
Me neither... I think I missed their episode and the thread barely moved when it was on, so I assumed it was a boring episode and didn't watch it!

Reactions: 6
Are we Collins level of excitement for tonight's episode? What will be the reveal about Jayden tonight? 👀🥊

View attachment 2799446

"Jesus and cleavage" (as said by our girl Lauren) was suggested as a thread title by @Thank(space)you and @Sonz1981 so I mashed it together with Lucinda asking "Who's Jack?" as that was a popular moment among the thread during last nights dinner party episode 😂

@alittlebitofthebubbly suggested a poll of who we think will stay together, so I've added that too. I've taken Collins and Nat out as they left at the dinner party last night.

Please no spoilers or hints of what's going to happen. If you've watched the Aus one (which is 4 weeks ahead, I believe) there is a seperate thread here:

What a day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Copying over because @aimzalicious has lightning thumbs...
Why is head wearing a beanie? 40 bloody degrees, in shorts and we all know he is a sweaty bastard but by all means put a wooly hat on mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2799446

Thanks Aimz for new shiny thread.

I'm here but might not be posting alot. My mum's been rushed into hospital overnight Australia time. So just catching up with family back home.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone here got anything exciting to confess? My life is so boring there is literally nothing in my past!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.