Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #2 Tim Man and Top Knob are the cream of the crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The preview thing in the first episode was a bit spoilery if you paid attention so it’s not like you posted something off the internet. And it’s entirely possible it was wonky editing and you didn’t see what you thought you did. But it’s usually safest not to mention anything other than what’s in the actual show at the time! I’m sure I’ve seen ‘spoilers’ before when someone has been misdirected by the editing in preview clips by mistake. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did u all notice in the apartment that Jack was swearing lots and had HUGE sweat patches under his armpits then he wore that shirt to the dinner party!!! Thats just all kinds of gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
MAFS Aus is great background tv, could do without the coming up, ad breaks & the voice over....

This season seems one of the best, sad to hear about Mel Schillings colon cancer....let's hope it is cured.
---
Did u all notice in the apartment that Jack was swearing lots and had HUGE sweat patches under his armpits then he wore that shirt to the dinner party!!! Thats just all kinds of gross.
He was glowing red all over, looked like a cold shower would help....

Reactions: 1
Collins & Nat - all those interviews and the experts didn't realise he wasn't right for this....
Cass & Tris - both lovely but not for each other, she's a princess who deserves the world
Lauren & Johnno - I love Lauren, think they'll be good for each other
Dicky & Amanda - really like her, jury is still out on him
Lucinda & Tim Man - I love her so much n wish she was my friend lol. He looks like he needs a good wash, something Nick Knowles about him.
Top Knob n Tori - I don't like either of them.
Jayden n Eden - sorry but I find it hard to look at her, the cosmetic surgery is not good but she's a lovely person. There's something off about him, think he's here for a TV career.
Ellie n Ben - I cannot stand this man at all.
Tim & awful Sarah - she is all fake n playing a game. Should swap partners with Ellie n Ben. Think Tom could do a LOT better.
Michael - hope they find him someone confident, sincere n lovely.

Reactions: 3
Lauren and her guy seem to be getting on well which surprises me given he's gay

How did Collins pass any testing before being allowed part take? Surely they check them out a bit? I didn't like Natalie but I think she's hyper initially but think she'd have calmed with the right person

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's not a hope Collins dropped his mask in pre interviews, not impressed with the ixperts doing that to Nat, given how vulnerable she is, I swear to holy duck if this turns into a nice person who is a bit vulnerable having to put up with tit from their partner as their partner 'grows', it's a tit thing they do at least once in every mafs.
They want partners not a science project.

Reactions: 11
There's not a hope Collins dropped his mask in pre interviews, not impressed with the ixperts doing that to Nat, given how vulnerable she is, I swear to holy duck if this turns into a nice person who is a bit vulnerable having to put up with tit from their partner as their partner 'grows', it's a tit thing they do at least once in every mafs.
They want partners not a science project.
YES! I hate it when the experts say things like “He needs a woman to understand his needs” or “He needs a woman to allow him to do x, y and z and then he might be up for a relationship” or “Any woman who dates him must do this, this and this”. NO.
I don’t believe for a second that these women go on MAFS and ask to be matched with some fucked up weirdo who’s never touched a member of the opposite sex before. Why are the women supposed to put what they want from the relationship to one side and fix these men?

Reactions: 24
@aimzalicious can you do a new thread please and thanks 😊 ❤
We've got to get to 1000 posts first or the mods get mad that I've tried to start a thread too early! So we'll wait a lil bit longer

Can they add a poll. Maybe which couple we think will last or something?
Yes I'll try and add this!

I'm about to hop in the bath (a la Crispy, if any of the old regulars remember her? ♥) so by the time I get out I can make you all a shiny new thread! No one post the Belinda Patrick bath gif btw :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
YES! I hate it when the experts say things like “He needs a woman to understand his needs” or “He needs a woman to allow him to do x, y and z and then he might be up for a relationship” or “Any woman who dates him must do this, this and this”. NO.
I don’t believe for a second that these women go on MAFS and ask to be matched with some fucked up weirdo who’s never touched a member of the opposite sex before. Why are the women supposed to put what they want from the relationship to one side and fix these men?
Exactly. I remember there was a really bad one a few years ago where the guy was a virgin. It felt like there was massive pressure on the woman to sleep with him. Then he got the ick because it turned out she had quite a wild sexual past. I almost stopped watching MAFS because the whole thing was really exploitative all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I never understand why the fellas don’t just lie in the ranking task for a quiet life knowing it just causes absolute bedlam if they don’t put their partner first 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.