Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #2 Tim Man and Top Knob are the cream of the crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Combining some brilliant nicknames from @Now I get it and @EnoughAlready 's suggestion of using "cream of the crap"

As always NO SPOILERS please and if you want to discuss MAFSA at Aus pace and talk about spoilers, the thread for that is here:

Couples so far:

Tim Man and Lucinda
Jack and Tori
Tristan and Cassandra
Toothy Tim and Sara
Jayden and Eden
Collins and Natalie

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why did he wear a jumper to bed?
You know, I'm starting to think Australia isn't as hot as we've been led to believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Going to this kind of thing with zero relationship experience is super difficult, not sure Collins should be there. And sorry, yes he does give me vibes that he plays for the other team.

Reactions: 25
Combining some brilliant nicknames from @Now I get it and @EnoughAlready 's suggestion of using "cream of the crap"

As always NO SPOILERS please and if you want to discuss MAFSA at Aus pace and talk about spoilers, the thread for that is here:

Couples so far:

Tim Man and Lucinda
Jack and Tori
Tristan and Cassandra
Toothy Tim and Sara
Jayden and Eden
Collins and Natalie
Aww thank you @aimzalicious ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Going to this kind of thing with zero relationship experience is super difficult, not sure Collins should be there. And sorry, yes he does give me vibes that he plays for the other team.
Agreed, although I'm also going to guess asexual.

Reactions: 8
Thank you for another thread so I can talk trash while I watch trash. 😉
Did I miss something, why was Natalie crying?

Reactions: 2
Off to bed now.. in the words of Collins “WHAT A DAY”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.