Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Hiii guys, clearly WAY late to the party but just wanted to share I saved MAFS for maternity leave, binge watched the whole series over the last two weeks and thought to search for related threads here at maybe the ep 3 or 4 mark - YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SO ENTERTAINING. I've slowly but surely read my way through all of these threads and my only regret is saving MAFS for the binge rather than watching along with you funny lot. (Although I live in NZ so it would've been slightly awkward getting on the E4 train anyway ... awkward, but not impossible!)

Anyhoo, you're all hilarious, and I know now for next time. Catch me here sans Merry Munch because I live in a dick country that's heavy on the scenery, short on snacks. (Honestly, we have such poor snack game.)

👋🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

InstaHunDone

While Jack is still a prize prick, the difference between him and Jono is that you see what he's up to and what he's like a mile off - he doesn't hide it. And that makes Jono much more dangerous imo.

Ellie's lack of empathy and revelling in someone else's pain is worrying considering she is a nurse. Not saying being a nurse makes you perfect or should, but anyone in a healthcare profession that lacks that much empathy is concerning.

Reactions: 29

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I'm so shocked with Mono - how dare he chat shit about Lauren when he's the one who shagged her then ditched her???

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He turned on Lauren so fast when she first found out about him texting Ellie, suddenly the relationship was terrible and he crawled over glass.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I've never trolled anyone before but I'd happily message Johno and Ellie telling them to slide down a banister covered in razor blades and land in a pool of lemon water

• Haha

capriallie

VIP Member
The fact that these 2 that's aren't even nervous is testament enough to what a pair of dickheads they are. They're revelling in it.
Imagine how shit their sex is though. I bet it’s strictly missionary and he’s constantly checking “are you ok”

• Haha

Sonz1981

VIP Member
I feel for Lauren. She’s a better woman than me though. Jono and Ellie would be wearing red wine and whatever else I could find to throw at them. Fuck if it was a real husband I’d be dragging Ellie outside by her hair for her utter lack of empathy . Absolute bitch