Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Jono reminds me of when they interview serial killers and the just have zero empathy. He's reptilian
Someone on here actually said in the first week that Jonno reminded them of Chris Watts (cunt who killed his pregnant wife and his children and then went on a media campaign saying she'd abducted his children and she was evil all whilst knowing they were in the ground and his wife was rotting in an oil tanker)
Apologies, can't remember who it was but you were spot on. Jonno is a psychopath/narcissist. Nothing going on behind the eyes.

Reactions: 32

MissJoT

I saw Jono bleating this week asking people to stop trolling him. Sorry but he deserves every second of it. Off to troll his Insta. Absolute bellwhiff of a boy.

AyiaKnacker

Jono & Ellie obviously thought Lauren would have a baddie edit and everyone would celebrate their love 🤮 triumphing over the evil bitch. Pair of daft bastards.

Ellie called Lauren a dumb fucking cunt to her face during the meal. Even in the Aussie version it was heavily bleeped but a blind man on a galloping horse could have lip read it. Why so angry and spitting venom when they’re SO VERY HAPPY?

• Wow
  • Angry

newaroundhere123

I saw something on TikTok where Ben was saying we didn't see the other side of Ellie and she wasn't as she appeared, I'd put it down to him being called out for being a dick but I totally get it now. She totally showed her true colours. Jono is a cold boring man and while she thinks she got the prize, one day he'll talk to / about her like that and she'll be left gutted. I'd NEVER date a man who spoke to or about his ex the way he did about Lauren last night, he's absolutely foul and the two of them deserve each other, disgusting people. If he;s just hooked up with her after the show, fair play but to go to home stays, sleep with Lauren and be texting her the whole time, just gross - and how is Ellie ok with that? she's dumber than Tori!

Jack and Tori must be floating on air after that!

Reactions: 30

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Ellie is an absolute bitch the producers have 100% riled her to keep saying these comments because there’s absolutely no way a sane human would do it

Clovis

VIP Member
I really do think that Toothy Tim is too scared of Sara to break up with her lmao.

• Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
Lmao Mel turning slowly to give Tori the Mary Berry shop bought fondant disdain stare.
6c58e1e4b54e317491f43adef1359229_w200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MooBelle

VIP Member
The fact that these 2 that's aren't even nervous is testament enough to what a pair of dickheads they are. They're revelling in it.

Reactions: 29