Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
I know I bang on about it but please watch Jack's reaction to being called out. The touching of Tori on the shoulder, the creepy 'you did good' is basically what a hypnotist would do.
Everything from Derren Brown level to a stop smoking cassette tape use the same thing. A tap enforces positive thoughts and therefore control. Funny if Derren Brown has you on stage, helpful if giving up smoking and downright disgusting when Jack is controlling Tori.

Reactions: 26

InstaHunDone

I think we all forgot how bad Sarrraaaa was with all the other drama.

Her levels of aggression are off the richter scale! 💣 She needs an intense course of anger management!

Edited to add - do you remember Sarrraaaa and Cass had a spat at one of the dinner parties? I think it's probably been brewing between them since then

HeyBabes

VIP Member
The smirking and smug smiles all last night, and the "that was hilarious" comment between them. I could've slapped them both silly for that

SC1990

VIP Member
What a nasty, horrible girl Ellie is. Not a girls girl AT ALL! She's just desperate for someone to knock her up isn't she

InstaHunDone

It's over 😭

Going to miss you all so much!! Not sure what I'll do with my evenings now.

Thanks for the constant LOL's during an otherwise difficult time in my life - its genuinely lightened my days having this thread to look forward to. Love to you all 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 25

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I missed the episode but have read the thread, please tell me Lauren told Ellie she looks like Ant McPartlin?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25