Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
I know we're all saying our goodbyes and genuinely sharing the love but just wanted to say a big fat thank you for the past couple of months.
My personal life has been absolutely shit and a few things have led me to go back into therapy. My marriage and my children are all good, just had a couple of bereavements and big arguments in real life.
You lot have made me roar with laughter every week and taught me to appreciate Monday coming around because I get to hang out with a funny bunch of buggers who I don't have to explain myself to and won't judge me. Got my first therapy session next week, won't be a patch on you lot x
Obviously looking forward to MAFSUK in the autumn and to bumping into you all on other threads.
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Jono and Ellie are absolutely disgusting looking so happy that SaaaRaaa being so upset. Ellie is not a girls girl. Nasty boring bitch

Reactions: 34

MooBelle

VIP Member
Oh bless Lucinda. 'You're a queen'
This absolute cunt knows what he's doing. No, Lauren doesn't give a shit about him and yes she was probably a pain to live with. But maybe cunty chops shouldn't have slept with her and told her they had a future. Not sure he's told that bitch Ellie about that part.
She's upset about being gaslighted. A phrase often used wrongly but appropriate for now. He called her a liar and that she was imagining things. He made other people doubt her. He used her own insecurities against her.
Absolute lowest form of pond life.

coconochanel

VIP Member
See if I was Sara I wouldn't have made a scene in front of Jono as that's what he wanted. I'd have just said 'well Tim's entitled to his thoughts'

• Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
Tori's face as she's realising she's gotten the "you're a mug" edit this series.
HLlmZ7vCA41Z.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Clovis

VIP Member
Cassandra nodding, "yeah bitch, I said that" when Sara turned around to glare at her lmao.
96fcd-lmao2.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Clovis

VIP Member
If Jono watches the series, I think he'll be surprised at how much Lauren liked him and often said lovely things about him.

Reactions: 32