Love Triangle E4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These on screen texts are screaming "low budget show"
df.png

---
She "wouldn't approach if he was standing at the bar". Crushed for the fella, he's just not her type!
sd.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe I fell asleep about 20mins in 🙄🙈😆 is it worth delving in to? I feel like I’ll need something to fill the mafs void but not sure I want to commit. The trailer looks a bit juicy but we’ve been duped by trailers before (looking at you mafs 👀) I do think it’s a bit of a cruel concept tho!

Reactions: 2
This is quite watchable - on episode 3 now and lots of drama between some couples but I can’t help but feel it’s really scripted or acted? What do people think?

Reactions: 3
I’m enjoying it! I don’t think it’s acted as such, I just think a lot of people are very aware of what people like to see on reality tv and want to stand out from everyone else as a ‘character’ eg the baddie, the sexy one, the spiritual one so they come across as acting because they’re so ‘aware’. I can’t wait for the drama to start though!
---
Found episode three on the channel 4 app! Drama has started 😂 and I think what I said in my last message has been proved with Lloyd 👀 he’s definitely chosen which character he wants to be and gone all in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m enjoying it! I don’t think it’s acted as such, I just think a lot of people are very aware of what people like to see on reality tv and want to stand out from everyone else as a ‘character’ eg the baddie, the sexy one, the spiritual one so they come across as acting because they’re so ‘aware’. I can’t wait for the drama to start though!
---
Found episode three on the channel 4 app! Drama has started 😂 and I think what I said in my last message has been proved with Lloyd 👀 he’s definitely chosen which character he wants to be and gone all in!
I’m loving it to be fair! And the guy who is with Ali as well he is coming across like such a dick! But I’m enjoying it 😂

Reactions: 5
The first 2 episodes are trash but hang in there. Once the couples move in together and they mingle as a group...big drama and I'm loving it.

Reactions: 7
After episode 3 I’m fully signed up too. Someone on the MAFS thread said there’s already been 2 Australian series, so I may go hunting for them as well. I’m trapped in the house all day by builders at the moment (they are actually building, not solely keeping me captive) and can’t do anything except watch telly. Any recommendations for things like this & MAFS?

Reactions: 4
After episode 3 I’m fully signed up too. Someone on the MAFS thread said there’s already been 2 Australian series, so I may go hunting for them as well. I’m trapped in the house all day by builders at the moment (they are actually building, not solely keeping me captive) and can’t do anything except watch telly. Any recommendations for things like this & MAFS?
Not the same nut after MAFS I went down a wormhole of Aussie tv
Colin from accounts and 5 bedrooms are top of my watch list

Reactions: 1
I personally know one of the girls and whilst we are no longer friendly so I don’t know *for sure*, her behaviour is bang on accurate 🙃🙃🙃 so I really don’t think there’s much acting LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just binged the first three and loving it. If feels like the dinner party is a MAFS rip off but I'm here for it!

Kelly seems nice but she's going to struggle so much and push....I want to say Mike?.......away. I do feel for her though. Watching them one after another it's crazy how first date impressions of each other changed so much with some.

Reactions: 6
I’m loving it too. The drama is 👌 I don’t know all of their names yet though but looking forward to watching more. There’s nobody I really like or am rooting for yet, apart from. Maybe the girl with the lips, can’t remember her name. I didn’t like her at first but she’s grown on me.

All the people I thought I would dislike from their intro pieces are the ones I now like, and the ones I thought were ok are quickly becoming knobheads.