Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #13 Jack certainly puts the 'ick' in 'ixperiment'.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao Mel turning slowly to give Tori the Mary Berry shop bought fondant disdain stare.

Reactions: 29
This is one of the main reasons I watch it with my partner; it's like free couples therapy.

Reactions: 17
Can they all just drop the 'strong woman' Tori delusion? Nobody, NOBODY, is buying it ffs

Reactions: 20
I’m going to have to watch this again tomorrow because there’s too much enjoyment from watching Tori cringe
I watched it again during the break! T'was fucking brilliant. Watch Tori swallow it all down again like always. Well, not always. there is that perky no sexual spark issue that makes some swallowing unnecessary heh heh

Reactions: 12
These edits make me wish MAFS was an all year tradition. I’m going to miss these threads! Are the UK ones worth a watch?
Hit and miss but as with the Aussie version, it's the Tattle along that makes it worthwhile.
However I do have some tea on the UK one and it looks good. I have shared on the spoiler thread.

Reactions: 14