Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with this is…. If Jack was saying what Joni is saying tori would be saying OH IT DOESNT BOTHER ME ITS FINE

Reactions: 20
At least this might free Lauren from boring Jono. She deserves someone so much more interesting. Someone with at least an ounce of vitality would be nice.

Reactions: 19
Tori is an absolute bleeping witch for dropping this in front of everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think we can all agree why Tori has no female friends.
I read someone's opinion about her somewhere else and it makes so much sense, I agree with their thinking about her:

'Tori isn’t dumb or a victim. Tori hates women. She has more respect for men than women. She sees meeting men at their level and agreeing with them as a high achievement. That’s why the Tim-to-Jayden comment bothered her more than the muzzle comment. Also Cassie was the first woman to challenge her directly, and Tori started foaming at the mouth. She was also paired with a man that embodies all the characteristics of toxic masculinity and she thinks she’s “winning” by getting along with him. Essentially, “winning” where other women would have “failed”. '

Reactions: 25
I think everyone’s being a bit harsh on Jono , he’s allowed to have female friends surely ?
Or is it because he’s not mentioned it to Lauren ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.