Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so bored I’ve been annoying my son by changing the colour of his lightbulb on my Alexa app. Took him ages to figure out it was me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh man this is so boring. He isn’t going to turn her Down. For some reason he’s pretty desperate

Reactions: 14
She said she had an accident which changed her face and smile. Looking at old photos she does look very different and she does have the scar above her lip that she's talked about. However, it does seem a bit like there's some filler or botox going on too and she'd look loads better without it.
Its similar to a scar mini karma #3 has. She's super paranoid about it but she's got a massive gob (like her mum) so no future filler! She'd look like Pete Burns. Her stitches where so neat and delicate poor Eden's look very messy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m so bored I’ve been annoying my son by changing the colour of his lightbulb on my Alexa app. Took him ages to figure out it was me 😂
My husband does this with our chaaiild's WiFi to her phone. It is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why's he take a surf board with him to make notes at the beach? Where's he going to put the pad when he goes surfing? It's windy, it'll blow away. Unless he digs a hole or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why's he take a surf board with him to make notes at the beach? Where's he going to put the pad when he goes surfing? It's windy, it'll blow away. Unless he digs a hole or something.
That last line had me chortling 😂 the image of Dopey digging a hole for his fucken notebook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its similar to a scar mini karma #3 has. She's super paranoid about it but she's got a massive gob (like her mum) so no future filler! She'd look like Pete Burns. Her stitches where so neat and delicate poor Eden's look very messy.
Yeah my son has a similar one too but his is more central and cuts across the cupids bow. Plastics dealt with him and they were amazing! I can't believe how big her stitches were!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All they’re really doing is deciding whether to go on another date or not. Ffs. Or am I missing something!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Do these people not realise that they are STILL not actually getting married? It's not a major, life changing decision you dick, just say yes then dump her later if you want, keep your options open

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The music is wild this series. I went to close the curtains and when I came back in I thought, "is Psycho on?"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.