Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, when Jayden does that coy little look and blurts out 'I love you' he looks so doofusy, it gives me raaaaaaage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh no it’s my chaaiillldsss birthday on Tuesday and we are going out for dinner. I’ll be sneaking away from the table to check up on you all!
How old is the Chaiiilld? Because if under 10 you can easily get away with saying their birthday is Wednesday...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is zero tension in this episode. Just snoozeville so far 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 16
Timmy time is bound to feel the insecurity much more once Sara has stopped sucking his cock to distract him. Can only assume she’s quite good because our little toofy lovely has kept his roadman rages under wraps for a little while now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really SaraH and Tim is the only one where I haven't been sure which way it's going to go. Though I do think they'll 'commit'. Until she accidentally finds her ex balls deep in her vagina that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The scars from the accident looked pretty savage, I don't think it was stitched by plastics. They where big bloody stitches!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.