Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok hear me out. How about next series they meet at the altar but get their marriage license. Ixperiment as usual but final vows is the choice to actually get married there and then?

oh and also move it back to 9pm please !!

Reactions: 19
I got bored and ended up down a Facebook rabbit hole of stalking; I’m browsing the profile of the wife of someone I briefly went out with about 10 years ago and it’s still more interesting than this tripe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has Aussie been spotted this eve? I’m worried she’s frozen on a bike somewhere! 🥶❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I got bored and ended up down a Facebook rabbit hole of stalking; I’m browsing the profile of the wife of someone I briefly went out with about 10 years ago and it’s still more interesting than this tripe.
I’ve been reading how the poor injured and scared horses in London yesterday are a bad omen. Sign of the incoming apocalypse apparently …

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
I deleted my FB, I went looking for stuff I really didn't want to see.... I regret the decision frequently!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Late again (work commitments 😪) so playing catch up!

Can you imagine if IRL you included a speil about your past love life in your vows?! I mean it would make weddings more interesting for sure but seriously people MOVE ON!

I think im only watching for the thread now - the whole thing is dull as ditch water - so predicatble!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Normally I dislike all the tasks from the experts like the honesty boxes and the couple swaps, but actually think this season was lacking without them. The whole Eden n SaraH stuff was especially tedious. And there were too many dud filler participants - Natalie, Ben etc

I deleted my FB, I went looking for stuff I really didn't want to see.... I regret the decision frequently!!!🤣🤣🤣
I don’t feel like the fb stalking itch has been truly scratched until I find something I didn’t want to see and hurt my own feelings in the process

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They like a side shoulder halter neck boob hanging out dress this season?!?! What’s that all about?🤷‍♀️🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m currently scrolling the very melodramatic reels of a woman who got cheated on by a cowboy and now seems on a one woman mission to ensure all women avoid all cowboys forever more. There is no personal link between me and this woman. That’s how bored I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.