Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard lots about this negging thing recently, isn't it what misogynistic Andrew Tate fans do to try and get girls?
Yeah, it's horrible. I learned a little bit about it in my therapy sessions (narcissistic mother, a life time of trauma) bit it does seem to be really prevalent in incel communities.
They wine and dine you, flatter you then BAM a comment or remark that put you in your place.
Things like 'I can see why you think that dress looks good on you'
'You look really good in that dress and you are brave to wear it even though you look fat'
'Most girls who wear too much make up look like sluts, but you look really pretty'
Jack's version of this is 'you aren't that special but I'm prepared to give you a chance'.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Tim has definitely improved somehow since the wedding he looks different

Reactions: 7
The best thing about this series is the horror film style flashbacks and sound effects

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no it’s my chaaiillldsss birthday on Tuesday and we are going out for dinner. I’ll be sneaking away from the table to check up on you all!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Road man Tim and SaraH will not last long term. He'll be shouting "I said what I said" whilst she fake cries, the first time she dares have a night out. They aren't suited at all. I hope he ditches her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.