Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t be arsed, you’re both such knobends. Why does he keep huffing and acting like he’s overcome with emotion?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a shock…

He really grasped the chance to knock her down a peg or ten eh

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is this 'negging'? Being really horrible but then saying he wants to marry her so she should be grateful?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He said "we made it" they just wanted to make it to the end. If my partner said all that tit about me in the vows I'd kill them.

Reactions: 22
Someone tell me......what's up with his hair???? It's too dense to be real, and I swear it's a lace-front wig, but is it? Also, does ne know he's a short-arsed bleep runt?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.