Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace)#11 No sucky-ducky for you, Mr People Don't Believe I'm 62.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This evening started off so well - made it home from the office, got dinner done and was tuned in on time... until my neighbour had the cheek to interrupt 🙄 So I'm catching up.

Wtf was Eden expecting? She did sign up for a reality show. Bizarre to dread the dinner parties at this stage when whe was fine with them before.

On the GC vs Melbourne thing - (prefacing this by saying obviously I'm not an Aussie) but from my experience GC was anything BUT relaxed! It was fake - fake tits, fake teeth, fake personalities. Everything was white and glittering in the sun but completely devoid of any character (you might be catching on that I didn't like it!). It felt like the place all the people who think they're chill and 'cool' hang out. Whereas the people who are actually chill and cool, hang out in Melbourne. Yes it's colder but it's got so much more character and culture.

Jesus Jade's accent drawl is irritating the tit out of me!
Sounds like Dubai. I found that place like hell on earth

Reactions: 6
lauren looked seriously pretty in tonight’s episode, does anyone know any similar blush shades to what she was wearing? sorry I know it’s not really relevant but I need it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On the GC vs Melbourne thing - (prefacing this by saying obviously I'm not an Aussie) but from my experience GC was anything BUT relaxed! It was fake - fake tits, fake teeth, fake personalities. Everything was white and glittering in the sun but completely devoid of any character (you might be catching on that I didn't like it!). It felt like the place all the people who think they're chill and 'cool' hang out. Whereas the people who are actually chill and cool, hang out in Melbourne. Yes it's colder but it's got so much more character and culture.
No wonder Jack loves it there so much.

Reactions: 10
Can I just add that I holidayed as a kid & teen in the 80's & 90's on the Gold Coast! It was obviously a really different vibe then!

Reactions: 8
Have to really say this b*tchy comment.
Most of the men ranked Ellie high in the photo challenge, and whilst she is undoubtedly pretty she has a forehead to rival Ant McPartlins.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have to really say this b*tchy comment.
Most of the men ranked Ellie high in the photo challenge, and whilst she is undoubtedly pretty she has a forehead to rival Ant McPartlins.
Man here 👋 If I listed all the women of this series based just on looks she would be my number one.

Reactions: 7
hello, melb resident here 👋

i think this actually sums it up well, I mean I am OBVIOUSLY biased because i live here and i love it and would never leave, but your explanation of the goldy is spot on 😂 I had a few holidays there growing up and enjoyed them all, their theme parks are fun! Defs not my vibe as an adult though. My partner and I both have family in qld, his parents included but they live more regional and keep asking us to come visit and bring our kids and were like naaaaaaah we good thanks 😂

I just think there's so much to do here, feel like I've barely seen the place and I've lived here my whole life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Saaraa could have cheated with her ex when she met up with him at that party.

I was surprised that Jono wasn’t matched with Ellie as they seem like they’d be quite suited. Could easily see them together.

I’m new to MAFS completely. Once this series is done, which of the seasons should I strike onto next?

Reactions: 9
I think Saaraa could have cheated with her ex when she met up with him at that party.

I was surprised that Jono wasn’t matched with Ellie as they seem like they’d be quite suited. Could easily see them together.

I’m new to MAFS completely. Once this series is done, which of the seasons should I strike onto next?
6 and 8 are brilliant. Also 9.
4 was also pretty entertaining…

Short answer, all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Welcome 😘 and.....

ALL OF THEMMMMMM!! 🤣🤣🤣
UK, USA, NZ, AUS and anymore you can find!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right in a follow up to my earlier post a few posts above, I am going to rate based just on looks the 11 women from this series. Don't @ me :D

1) Ellie
2) Lauren
3) Natalie
4) Tori
5) Cassandra
6) Eden
7) Madeline
8) Jade
9) Andrea
10) Sara
11) Lucinda

The reason for Ellie is because (even though some would take it as a put down) my type is bland and plain looking ladies. Most of the others appear to have had work done in one way or another. I am not a big fan of tattoos too, but still had Tori with her massive tummy tat that's going to stretch and never go back right if she ever becomes a parent is still 4th.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Right in a follow up to my earlier post a few posts above, I am going to rate based just on looks the 11 women from this series. Don't @ me :D

1) Ellie
2) Lauren
3) Natalie
4) Tori
5) Cassandra
6) Eden
7) Madeline
8) Jade
9) Andrea
10) Sara
11) Lucinda

The reason for Ellie is because (even though some would take it as a put down) my type is bland and plain looking ladies. Most of the others appear to have had work done in one way or another. I am not a big fan of tattoos too, but still had Tori with her massive tummy tat that's going to stretch and never go back right if she ever becomes a parent is still 4th.
How old are you for context?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.