Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace)#11 No sucky-ducky for you, Mr People Don't Believe I'm 62.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden looks like a teenager in their awkward phase at the school prom. In the 90’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s upsetting, I’d LOVE to read those back 😂 it was top tier MAFS

Yea I get where Eden is coming from, he doesn’t stop harping on the boring bleep
I still remember some of the funny thread titles from that series - remember when Kerry and Johnny finally shagged and we named a thread Johnny's blue balls flooded Sydney harbour or something? 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still remember some of the funny thread titles from that series - remember when Kerry and Johnny finally shagged and we named a thread Johnny's blue balls flooded Sydney harbour or something? 💀
Hahahaha the good old days 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet the cheat is Jonno, keep us all on our toes and do something lively, you boring prick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It sounded like Lauren sounding shocked surely her boring man wouldn’t cheat on Queen Lauren. He’s punching with her anyway

Reactions: 13
Eden with her Gallagher brothers eyebrows complaining about going to dinner parties. Love you know the show, get stepping the food is gonna go cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t stand Eden, what a pathetic boring drip, she’s too scared to have an argument. And that face of hers, it looks like it’s melting into her neck. She has no clue how ridiculous she looks, why would anyone emphasise that fucked up mouth with lip liner. She looks like she’s been punched in the gob. The way she keeps saying yeah, 😬 bleeping weird.

Reactions: 14
It sounded like Lauren sounding shocked surely her boring man wouldn’t cheat on Queen Lauren. He’s punching with her anyway
They’re usually the worst for it! He did have eyes for now-departed Ellie 👀 maybe she thinks he could make her some boring babies?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re usually the worst for it! He did have eyes for now-departed Ellie 👀 maybe she thinks he could make her some boring babies?
Oooh what if it's that?? He'd better not! Tori, Lauren and Jade were shown crying...hmm, Torim, well you would wouldn't you, married to that twit, Jade always cries..but Lauren? She's not a cryer normally.

Eden and Jayden are unbelievably dull. To me this is just drama for TV, there is literally no problem, she doesn't like the aggy dinner parties, don't worry hun. you don't have to go every week for the rest of your life you knob.

Reactions: 13
This evening started off so well - made it home from the office, got dinner done and was tuned in on time... until my neighbour had the cheek to interrupt 🙄 So I'm catching up.

Wtf was Eden expecting? She did sign up for a reality show. Bizarre to dread the dinner parties at this stage when whe was fine with them before.

On the GC vs Melbourne thing - (prefacing this by saying obviously I'm not an Aussie) but from my experience GC was anything BUT relaxed! It was fake - fake tits, fake teeth, fake personalities. Everything was white and glittering in the sun but completely devoid of any character (you might be catching on that I didn't like it!). It felt like the place all the people who think they're chill and 'cool' hang out. Whereas the people who are actually chill and cool, hang out in Melbourne. Yes it's colder but it's got so much more character and culture.

Jesus Jade's accent drawl is irritating the tit out of me!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.