Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S9 - E4 pace / No Spoilers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also remember guys that for some stupid reason, tonight’s episode is split into two so comes back at 10.20 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

(conveniently when me fella gets home from work, hope he knows he’s getting blanked for that)
So it is. As if that real dirty dancing couldn’t of waited we’ve waited long enough.

Reactions: 6
Also remember guys that for some stupid reason, tonight’s episode is split into two so comes back at 10.20 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

(conveniently when me fella gets home from work, hope he knows he’s getting blanked for that)
Thanks for the heads up! I can’t stay up that late 😄

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m not going to make it gang! Will be watching on plus 1 abd liking all your posts an hour late

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've shoved my dinner down my gob in an effort to be here on time

Live footage of me getting into bed to watch MAFSA:

bmsgywkbdpctiud98pd2wh64p3epp8tywfquiu9q2&rid=200w.gif

my snack is a homemade banana bread choc chip muffin 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.