Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S9 - E4 pace / No Spoilers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the new thread to discuss MAFSA starting on E4 tonight at 7:30pm!

Anyone watching the series at Aus pace, please don't spoil anything 😫 (or just put spoilers in a spoiler tag) I couldn't find an E4 trailer so here's what we have to expect for this series:

Get your snacks and subtitles ready, get your plans cancelled and look forward to seeing you all every night for the forseeable future :D

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Little request because I am no fun - if you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having any posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was. Thanks 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
THE GANG IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER 🤍 can’t wait to check in later with me snacks and talk to you all more than my own friends for however long this series goes on for xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My entire household’s routine has been rejigged in preparation for tonight. Pathetically looking forward to it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just marking my spot before the show starts.

Can't wait to see the new batch of divvies wanting to boost their Instagram account find true love.
marking-your-territory-like-a-boss.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm ready for my weird and slightly disturbing crush to rear its ugly head again when his head shaking starts 🤣

5e48f8b4f97e5ec458d7c9f0b88cef422c4eb531.jpeg

Will the fashion have improved this year? Surely the women Australia will have discovered bras and men will have run out of ripped jeans.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Also remember guys that for some stupid reason, tonight’s episode is split into two so comes back at 10.20 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

(conveniently when me fella gets home from work, hope he knows he’s getting blanked for that)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My Mr is at the shops, I'm like, "you better be home by half 7". And so it begins 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.