Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Absolutely no offence to anyone but personally I think manifesting is a complete load of wanky bollocks.
Holly seems to want a baby more than a man. If I was her I’d give MAFS a miss and hightail it down to the nearest sperm bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I can categorically state that manifesting doesn’t work.
I have spent many hours manifesting Tom Hardy manacled to my headboard, and has it worked? No! Which proves its nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Britney Spiers Morgan

The “weddings” are so boring. I’m currently entertaining myself by counting the candles.

Conclusion: There’s absolutely loads. Must have taken ages to light them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

a musician

How did you end up here? It wasn’t the fucking universe! You both applied to be on the show

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Dipdab

VIP Member
I will miss seeing what horrific crochet creation Belinda will be rocking up to the dinner parties in …

• Haha
Reactions: 20

seaside girl

Chatty Member
So, this is the first MAFS Australia I’ve watched in real time having binge watched all the previous series last year
Fairly new to tattle and so excited to find this thread
Hello all 💍

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Clovis

VIP Member
Ok, I don't want to spoil the party, but could we please not have any spoilers of any description whatsoever.

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
So Holly has been manifesting her wedding day for years, and it worked so well she ended up marrying a stranger on a reality tv show?
Fabulous

• Haha
  • Heart

JaffaCake

The best man and bridesmaid are having a ball 🤣
They were my fave ‘couple’ of the show tonight 😂 they looked goooood sat there together…best man was HOT!

Also missed this thread, best one on here! I tried to keep up last time but often watched on catch up so missed the flow of the threads, must try harder! Already hooked 🤣

Hi all! 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18