Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S9 Aus Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You didn't expect them to be honest did you and say they came on the show for the fame in the hope of getting richer after?
I’m definitely starting to think that’s what Dominica is doing.. she’s starting a bit too much drama.

Reactions: 2
It’s so tedious. It’s clear they all ‘stay’ when they shouldn’t because they know that by staying they get more airtime and hopefully more Instagram followers.

If they left early on no one would remember them and they’d have to go back to normal life.

That American dude is an absolute prick - making out he’s some sort of sex guru because he probably paid his way around Europe when travelling.

I think I’m way behind everyone else I’m on the episode after the shoe drinking 😂

Reactions: 1
Was it on in Australia yesterday at all? Can’t seem to find it.
Looks like the most recent episode to air in Australia was on Wednesday.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Has the "walk out" part happened yet? I haven't watched last few eps but I've not heard about it either?
I've been watching recaps on youtube from a guy called Wilko, all the goss & way quicker.

Right I’m catching up on this weeks episode, I’ve just watched the first dinner party and Selin is winding me up! Yes, Anthony did walk out but he apologise countless times and is trying to salvage something, give him a chance!

Reactions: 3
Always felt there was something off with Olivia from the start. Can't wait for the next ep 😬 ove never had to wait before as I just binged all the previous series. Its killer.

Reactions: 3
Olivia really is a nasty piece of work. The way she was proud of having a nasty streak and you could just tell she loves being bitchy.
She really couldn’t keep the “i’m-so-sweet” facade up.
I find Dom annoying sometimes as well with having a say on everybody but Olivia is just so unlikeable.

Reactions: 7
Olivia really is a nasty piece of work. The way she was proud of having a nasty streak and you could just tell she loves being bitchy.
She really couldn’t keep the “i’m-so-sweet” facade up.
I find Dom annoying sometimes as well with having a say on everybody but Olivia is just so unlikeable.
I’m really hoping this is the end of her marriage. You could tell from when she started on Holly weeks ago there was something off with Olivia.

Reactions: 5
I think there is a class thing with Dom and Olivia too. Dom described herself as Bogan week 1, which is pretty much "Aussie Chav". I think Olivia looks down on her as well as being a secret witch herself. Hilarious mind she went straight to talking about there being no "Top Dog". I think it's unquestionable that in any sort of fight Dom is going to beat her opponent with their own detached right arm.
(massive Wentworth fan here)

Has the "walk out" part happened yet? I haven't watched last few eps but I've not heard about it either?
I've been watching recaps on youtube from a guy called Wilko, all the goss & way quicker.
They've been teasing the walkout since Ep 1, and thus far at Ep21, still no sign yet :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think there is a class thing with Dom and Olivia too. Dom described herself as Bogan week 1, which is pretty much "Aussie Chav". I think Olivia looks down on her as well as being a secret witch herself. Hilarious mind she went straight to talking about there being no "Top Dog". I think it's unquestionable that in any sort of fight Dom is going to beat her opponent with their own detached right arm.
(massive Wentworth fan here)

They've been teasing the walkout since Ep 1, and thus far at Ep21, still no sign yet :)
I think you’re right on that. They’ve gave Olivia a really weird edit. I swear at the start she went on about hating social settings due to previously being bullied or something?

I still can’t believe those faces she was pulling at dom

Olivia is actually revolting. I’m raging watching this episode and I’m only 6 minutes in. It’s so disgusting to make fun and belittle someone’s trauma.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I seriously can't wait for Carolina to be called out as she's just a complete witch. Also Olivia is awful and can't believe how awful her fake panic attack will be. It just makes Dion and Jackson appear as real sweethearts

Reactions: 4