Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 - E4 pace / No Spoilers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnily enough, I'm not optimistic about Slim Shady's response.

Reactions: 7
Is anyone's subtitles actually working?? I've got handcooked crisps and can't crunch away like usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She probably thought she was "healed" and ready to move on after being single for so long. But you just wouldn't do it publicly knowing these kinda shows are all about looks.
Exactly , it’s really sad but absolutely not the right platform for her 🥴

Reactions: 3
I think Slim Shady is my least favourite. He's so bloody rude! Always rolling his eyes and pulling faces.

He'd be a better match for Bec.

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else still struggling to remember who's who? Or is that just my shite memory 🤣 I'm missing cyclone cyrell tbh 💔

Reactions: 12
I think Slim Shady is my least favourite. He's so bloody rude! Always rolling his eyes and pulling faces.

He'd be a better match for Bec.
That's why he fancies Alana slippy knickers cause she's no substance but sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m looking forward to finding out (I’m not going to ruin for myself) who gets their teeth done after the programme. All the MAFS lot seem to go to this Dr Dee for a freebie smile even if they didn’t need it.

Reactions: 6
I’m looking forward to finding out (I’m not going to ruin for myself) who gets their teeth done after the programme. All the MAFS lot seem to go to this Dr Dee for a freebie smile even if they didn’t need it.
I know of one. Name is in spoilers if anyone wants to have a peek.
Patrick

I don’t really know how to word this but are we sure that Sam ( I don’t even know if that’s his name, Coco’s husband?) doesn’t actually bat for the other team instead?

Reactions: 6
Feel really mean but Patrick really reminds me of a creepy guy from my work. Looks and personality/awkwardness. I can’t watch him 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.