Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 - E4 pace / No Spoilers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this geezer really not got the sense to LIE and tell her she's number 1? What a doofus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think i would have just thrown all the other cards off the table and left Jake on there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Melissa is really pretty 🤷‍♀️. Bryce thinks he is some Adonis doesn’t he

Reactions: 18
Not gonna lie guys I'm proper emosh into my crisps over melissa. My ex husband really took away all my self confidence towards the end, called me ugly, fat and I made him sick.

So I kinda get why she is the way she is 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Bryce is a nob , but Melissa is a bit wet 🙄🙄 imagine putting him first when he’s just out you fourth 🤮

Reactions: 16
I'd put Jake's picture first and surround it with rose petals.

and draw a big willy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not gonna lie guys I'm proper emosh into my crisps over melissa. My ex husband really took away all my self confidence towards the end, called me ugly, fat and I made him sick.

So I kinda get why she is the way she is 💔
i just don’t understand why she would go on what essentially is a ‘game’ though if she’s that insecure 😫

Reactions: 6
i just don’t understand why she would go on what essentially is a ‘game’ though if she’s that insecure 😫
She probably thought she was "healed" and ready to move on after being single for so long. But you just wouldn't do it publicly knowing these kinda shows are all about looks.

Reactions: 7
eh why aren't these guys doing the thing with the photos

So Belinda you don't tell your family or friends but you tell a guy u only met and the public 🤔

Reactions: 5
I won't spoil anything but I know someone back home that knows Bryce & apparently he is badly edited. I dunno I think he's a knob still

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.