Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clovis

VIP Member
I'd put Jake's picture first and surround it with rose petals.

and draw a big willy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I just posted "I might print out a pic of Jake and take it to bed with me" and realised I'd put it on the Bake Off thread instead of here.... swiftly deleted 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Dipdab

VIP Member
Anyone else’s other half “pretend” not watch when it’s on but then suddenly will know all their names and have an opinion on each couple.
Just admit you’re hooked too hun so we can enjoy it together 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Sophielee

VIP Member
Not gonna lie guys I'm proper emosh into my crisps over melissa. My ex husband really took away all my self confidence towards the end, called me ugly, fat and I made him sick.

So I kinda get why she is the way she is 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Clovis

VIP Member
WTF she wrote stay after pushing him away since the beginning?

She cried on her fucking wedding day!

Why are they blaming Russell? I'm very confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Sam, Sam, Sam.

Giving it large about not being bothered and only women being insecure then getting his panties knotted around his balls when she put him 4th from bottom... stop crying, mate, only girls have emotions 🤦‍♀️🙄

Coco at the end! I love her and want to have her level of self confidence.

Also, can we take a moment to acknowledge that those me all put Belinda low down the ratings? As well as all the "psychiatric tests" they do in the screening process can we add an eye test? I get Belinda is a bit odd but the girl is gorgeous!

Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Becks is literally nuts. Nuts. And she’s not even that attractive. She has a mouth hanging off her and the personality of an infected toenail. I literally can’t stand her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I hope this wasn’t how the wife found out “oh your friend Melissa is on MAFS we’ll have to watch”

The husband in the corner like

• Haha
Reactions: 21

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I hear you sister

Edit: ITS UP!! @Shesaidwhat?

Slim Shady is pissing me off now with the "it's well documented that she's not my type", he's so rude. Coco is funny as fuck as seems a genuine nice girl. Why does he keep saying "guys don't have emotions, girls have hormones to deal with so they take it harder than men" blah blah blah shut up man you're embarrassing yourself. Coco telling him how it is at the end of the episode was dang satisfying 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Cam and Sam are both irritating, I'm bored of them now, I fast forward their stupid bickering and boring chats 🥱
Russell kinda cringes me out sorry
Seriously what is up with that Party Boy Jason bloke??? His eyes are like black holes and he always looks strung out
This rating challenge makes me uncomfortable... i think it's just cruel and not a good addition to the show :(

next ep looks gooooood 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Someone should let Bec know that literally every other bride voted Jake as their top/2nd choice. She might stop being a cow then

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Has this geezer really not got the sense to LIE and tell her she's number 1? What a doofus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20