Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #9 Napkins, peanuts and purple pigs galore - if you nose, you nose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bryce said he wanted to have a baby with her, get engaged and adopt a dog but he didn’t mention marrying her 🚩 🚩

Reactions: 12
I bet he’s alienated her from all her friends & family. He looks so smug that he’s made her fall in love with him!
Pair of whoppers

Reactions: 18
Lmao Bec is such a cow!

They're all appalled by her behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Gonzo is the walking definition of a coercive controller. Such subtle manipulation and gas lighting. Liss is perfect prey for him. She’s eager to be loved and his very subtle ways of creating distance from the group will only continue in the outside world. Regardless of their future together, his behaviour is incredible toxic and dangerous. Once again, the producers and “expert therapists 🙄” failed to notice and/or address it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who’s coming on a road trip with me down under to locate Jake, Chris and potentially Slim 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I havent read anything since last night after our a and e drama. Still drama tonight so haven't been home to watch it. Dont tell me I've missed good tit ffs. I literally saw @aimzalicious at top of thread say last thread fml and I'm not watching 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I havent read anything since last night after our a and e drama. Still drama tonight so haven't been home to watch it. Dont tell me I've missed good tit ffs. I literally saw @aimzalicious at top of thread say last thread fml and I'm not watching 😭😭
Hope all is OK, missing you x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
FFS Melissa. She could literally catch him with his dick in another woman and she'd believe that it was all an accident and that a huge gust of wind blew their clothes off and made him fall into her vagina.

The denial is strong in this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 23