Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #9 Napkins, peanuts and purple pigs galore - if you nose, you nose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well after that tit show Melissa deserves everything she gets 👍🏼 Why didn’t they just bring the girl in with the bloody gift and be done 🙄 Nothing will get through this girl’s thick skull 🤯

Reactions: 25
I have zero sympathy for Melissa. He could have sex with this woman right in front of her and she’d still deny that it’s true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just don’t get why he didn’t just say there was someone but it was over when met Melissa.

Reactions: 15
why is it impossible for him to just tell the truth and why is it impossible for Melissa to see that he’s a prick

Reactions: 14
Oh, I respect your decision, Melissa.

duck off with your crappy toxic relationship. Hope it lasts forever.

Reactions: 12
I have no respect for Liss, she looks so bleeping up herself and smug on that couch. Those two deserve each other, honestly.

Reactions: 18
They ended up doing what they planned then.
got engaged and had twins

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s got a solid alibi if ever he commits murder because she won’t shop him for all the money in the world, Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sad for Melissa but if they are happy. And I won’t spoil it as I know what happens with them.

Reactions: 7