Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #9 Napkins, peanuts and purple pigs galore - if you nose, you nose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad bec got her comeuppance, even if it was probably set up (how did she not realise she filmed that)

Reactions: 12
I’m going to miss watching this. First year I’ve watched it

Reactions: 8
Thank you so much lovely people You made my 1st ever MAFS watch so much more enjoyable….
May head off to Queensland to find Jake (even though he is now happy with a warm, friendly girl) & make a stop over in Perth to punch Becs in the face
I’ll be watching I’m a Celeb … Bachelor looks good, the guy looks

Reactions: 13
I've been on another thread all evening while watching MAFS. Did I miss Booka and Brett and Sam and Coco or were they left out?

Reactions: 2
I switched allegiance to Bake Off so missed a fair chunk but I’m catching up on +1 now. Absolutely living for Slim’s smirks during Bryce and Melissa

Reactions: 10
Its been great on here
I think o might watch The Batchelor ton bit I'll miss tomorrow night live asI'm going to see Spencer

Reactions: 2
Let’s either watch MAFS season 7 together or the Bachelor Australia. I don’t want to say goodbye to all of you on this thread

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe we had to wait until the very last episode to see Bec get her comeuppance but it was amazing to watch!

Going to miss these threads

Reactions: 17
I’d say they all got to sit on the couch but they only aired the interesting ones. Nobody needs to hear Russell and Beth again and Jo and James seem cordial and there’s probably no more tea they could serve us with those couples

Reactions: 9