Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #8 Goodbye to The Bryce Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly zoned out cos I knew Melissa was going to stick with him so don’t even really know what she said

Reactions: 10
Has Melissa forgotten that she told us she'd been a booty call for her married ex for twelve years?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now that we saw that tit show are we allowed to discuss the daily fail spoiler???

Reactions: 11
I never want to hear of or see these two ever again. EVER. Pair of wankers. I think I dislike Door Mat more than him 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Kerry & Jason had us crying Gonzo and Liss had us shouting and wanting to throw bricks at the tvs - what will dumb amd dumber do to us 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh please Alana 🙄 I’m not even sure you’re ready to settle down. Seems like you were only in it for the fame from the start

Reactions: 9
I’m so happy said Gonzo, though you’re not my type, not blond, blue eyed & if I saw you in a bar I’d swerve you big time… mmm you’re not ugly🤮😡😱 but hey Ho you’ll do… cause you put up with my stinky lies & big nose 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys I’ve now given in and googled the spoiler about Melissa and Bryce and I.am.shook 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, if they're already revealing that Alana is writing Leave, then Jason must choose Stay. Otherwise, there's no surprise.

Reactions: 7
Well that was obvious!! We knew she would stay with Bryce!!
jason and Alana ‘a’ only have sex so that wont last. Even if they stay together.

Reactions: 5
They had twin boys last month that are in NICU. Bryce and Melissa . I found that out week one. Phew that’s out…😂🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.