Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #8 Goodbye to The Bryce Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bryce telling her he loves her is his damage control. Make it look legit and get more publicity after the experiment. He is such a transparent twit!

Reactions: 11
Melissa’s vows
“After this journey of downs and downs, I’ve made the decision that if anyone is going to treat me like a doormat and make me question my self worth every single day, I only want to be you Bryce”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone have an address for Bryce and/or the producers of MAFS? Just so my therapist knows where to send the bill

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s with the heavy sighs, puffing & breathing 🤷‍♀️😬Liss?!
Oh & blah blah … I’m staying with you whatever you say or do 🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why stay with a guy who makes you feel insecure? Melissa needs to learn how to love herself and improve her self esteem

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly think both have fought so much with everyone that their relationship is good that they just settled with each other so they wouldn't be wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh, I simply cannot believe it. What a shock, Melissa! We're all shooketh!!

tenor (17).gif

Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.