Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry! Watched all last night & forgot my phone was on charge… just caught up on all you fantastic Tattlers…🥰
OMG -Booka needs to get over herself, Bretty needs to grow a pair! Sad they are over by the looks.
Alana & Jason the quiet one, just fix everything with shagging 🙄
Belinda that made me laugh… ‘Cheeky Girls’🤪 wtaf was she wearing, she def didn’t touch Pats thing 😳 2nd base? Not sure I believe it… poor Pat got into tit, the letter was too honest to the detriment of Bretty & Bookas relationship… was it worth it Pat?
Bec is a ‘Mean Girl’ & now she’s got her gay boyfriend to back her up in Liam… he’s not into Jamie. Jake should just leave! Bet Becs just acting fake artificial to stay in the show/more air time.
Love Jonny & Kerry (B&B 2.0)
Bryce is still a head & Mel/Liss 🙄🤦‍♀️ still a doormat…
👍🤗👍🤗👍

It’s a weird parting isn’t it! Almost candy floss like.
I thought this too, think she has thin hair & maybe a patch in her parting with loss?🧐

Reactions: 8
What Pat wrote was the truth and Brett acknowledged that it was the truth. Where it all went wrong was Booka being so far up herself that she couldn't ever consider the possibility that she was in the wrong, and hearing her father speak I guess she learnt her self-centred way from him. The 'Brett evening' was cruel of her, especially as Brett had obviously hoped that they would talk sincerely and openly and get their relationship off to a fresh start.

Bec is just a spiteful, pinch-faced witch.

Reactions: 14
Just going to catch up now so expect notification spam from me but a bar I was in last night was playing a Muppets film so ofc I had to take a pic of Gonzo for my MAFSA friends 😂

20211030_021750.jpg

• Haha
Patrick seems to be getting away with his stirring. no wonder he was getting nervous. He knows exactly what he's doing. Anyone remember him taking Jake to one side near the start, to tell him that Bryce was going to have a go at him? There'a a lot hiding behind that innocent facade.
Definitely a little trouble riser

1635593340051.jpeg

And dressed for the beach Belinda who got so wound up about being called frigid by another hubby was sat mute when the boot was on the other foot. They love the fallout because they want to be “strongest couple”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get why Liam the Bi/Gay guy is getting tit.He was only joking about with Melissa.I don’t feel he was being vicious at all unlike hard face Bec who clearly wants to duck her and Bryce off.Liam just seemed a bit tipsy to me and was encouraging Mel to pull the stick out of her arse which is true tbh

Reactions: 2
So need to catch up later. I definitely wasn't entirely sober when I woke up this morning. Walking wasn't my strength at all. Bambi had more success on ice. Is the episode worth watching?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm catching up just watching the dinner party now.
Patrick's letter was phrased badly, and I understand why she was hurt, but her behaviour during the task was pathetic and childish.

What on earth was belinda wearing?! Melissa looked beautiful.

Reactions: 10
Bryce looks like the love child of those two, Gonzo's nose and the other one's head shape and haircut.
Omg that's so accurate!!

Finally watched the episode and I feel for Bretty, he is a broken man. I want to marry him and we can brush our teeth with charcoal activated toothpaste on our bamboo toothbrushes together 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg that's so accurate!!

Finally watched the episode and I feel for Bretty, he is a broken man. I want to marry him and we can brush our teeth with charcoal activated toothpaste on our bamboo toothbrushes together 🥰
Get him to wash his hair while you're at it.

• Haha
oooooooo how fetching are our witches hats I love it. I've come to the conclusion that snacks like sticky toffee pudding are not acceptable for MAFS viewing. You can't enjoy the sensual pudding and custard whilst trying to concentrate without subtitles 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On that note I'm eating the other one later without any stress or anxiety 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just caught up on last nights episode.

Booka just can't see her intensity is draining. That 'Brett' night thing was horrible. She is incredibly self absorbed.

My hubby called her Berocca last night 🤣

• Haha
I changed my avatar in anticipation of a hat and I'm really pleased with it.

Still got to catch up with Friday's episode because I forgot the Aus version goes out on a Friday too, but somewhere recently I saw someone ask about Brooka's name and I saw this on another board that I find hard to figure out. It was an AMA thread

level 2
bookanile

OP·6m

So Booka Valley is the name of some coastal land where my family used to live. They would build shacks out of tin, go fishing for their dinners and stuff and would occasionally go into the nearest town to buy supplies and food etc. They lived on this land illegally for decades until finally the council caught wind of this community living there and the community was forced to disperse. My parents went there a lot to visit my grandparents and other family members and they look back at that time as the best years of their life. I was also made there which is super gross HA but yeah I'm named after Booka Valley

Reactions: 1
I can't believe that Rebecca was so awful that I was actually Team Bryce. She is a nasty piece of work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.