Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they only have red wine (& the Aussie equivalent of Tesco secco) at these shindigs? I never see anyone drinking white

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think there’s any spoilers as such but just incase
Ooooh interesting, thanks!! And yeah spoiler free :D

Reactions: 5
Although everything said in the letter about Bookah was true.Patrick should have the balls to back up what he wrote instead of shitting himself.I feel for Brett he can do better than both of them.

Reactions: 12
I don’t like Bec but I love that she takes no tit and will just pull people up with no fear

Reactions: 8
Do they only have red wine (& the Aussie equivalent of Tesco secco) at these shindigs? I never see anyone drinking white
The dinner parties always make me want a big glass of red! I’m right on it this eve :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, are we going over this AGAIN?! Will this conversation never end?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the duck is horseface asking Bryce if he’d take a lie detector?
How many lies has she told, the stupid witch.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.