Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me a bit of the girl from You on Netflix - possibly the only more toxic relationship on TV than her and Gonzo :ROFLMAO:
I see what you mean to be fair there! Has quite a nice classic look. She’s got a good face for make up

I still really don’t understand what’s happened with Booka and Brett tbh. Anyone else?

Reactions: 5
Pat is crapping himself Hahahha

do they know Chris has left? Can’t remember the wife’s name.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can’t get over her mum carried her for nine month looked down at her and said I’d like to call her Booka if I’m honest

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You have to admire how Booka makes a letter saying that she’s too self involved into a massive drama where she is incredibly self involved

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I still can’t get over her mum carried her for nine month looked down at her and said I’d like to call her Booka if I’m honest
I keep wanting to Google to find out if that is legit her name but I’m scared of spoilers!!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else had the advert for Halloween horror films on film 4? It scared me 😭

• Sad
I keep wanting to Google to find out if that is legit her name but I’m scared of spoilers!!
I don’t think there’s any spoilers as such but just incase

• Heart
I keep looking down everytime an advert for a programme comes on. I'm a scaredy cat so I think I'd follow through on my sofa 😭😭😭😭😭
Same, I’m scared of my own shadow. I should have looked away or changed the channel but I was genuinely a bit paralysed in fear

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.