Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve still got to catch up on the final few pages of the last thread, so apologies if this has already been posted and discussed. I got it from another message board and it’s quite a shocker if accurate

looking at Insta, he seems calm and happy in a relationship, so who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ How manipulative is the edit if it’s true.
Jamie has a link to the podcast she did regarding this on her Instagram. Who knows what really went on. I said earlier that a friend of a friend back home knows Bryce & apparently is a nice guy & was edited to look bad

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bryce - think got caught up in a negative role but even his own mother called him out

Reactions: 7
I accidentally saw some weird goss that I don't know if it has been posted here before:

Belinda had a 73 year old boyfriend prior to the show.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Jamie has a link to the podcast she did regarding this on her Instagram. Who knows what really went on. I said earlier that a friend of a friend back home knows Bryce & apparently is a nice guy & was edited to look bad

I found it on Spotify. two and a half hours in two episodes. That's a lot. She broke her NDA to participate.

If anyone wants to search out So Dramatic from April last year, be prepared there are some trigger warnings due to upsetting content.

Reactions: 2
I found it on Spotify. two and a half hours in two episodes. That's a lot. She broke her NDA to participate.

If anyone wants to search out So Dramatic from April last year, be prepared there are some trigger warnings due to upsetting content.
I only came across it as Chris mentioned it on his stories.

Was away on date yesterday so only just watched yesterday's episode today.

Here's my thoughts

Booka overreacted massively. Also, where did their problems come from? I thought they were getting on fine

Alana and Jason are just all shagged out. Her sister was talking to them like primary school kids when they were arguing. I must say they were being like children.

Can I just have a relationship like Kerry and Johnny? 🥺

Bec has got Bryce sussed out.

Jake is hot even in the dress and makeup.

Pat and Belinda. Aww jesus. They went for the absolute jugular on Booka and Brett. I did not need to see his arse 🤢. He was giving me the spew when he kept licking his lips when drawing her.

I am finishing my shift at 8pm tonight so will be here on +1.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m here and I’ve got left over sweets from my Halloween bags I’m making so I’ve got snacks result 🎉🎉

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.