Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lurk these threads as I catch up the next day and it can't come fast enough, love a good cringe session and I can tell I'm in for a treat 😂
It’s so cringe please have your therapist on speed dial!!! I’m actually going to bed early to try and sleep off this trauma because I have not a clue what happened to my eyes,my brain and mental state.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just remembered I'm out tomorrow 😭😭😭 hopefully you'll give me 20 pages to catch up on
Omg how dare you abandon us? Mon-Fri this thread takes priority Sat is all about Strictly. Go out on Sunday 🤣🤣

Nah I’m trying to get things going so another dose of Belinda and pat naked and we maybe be good to go 😂
Doesn’t sex bring on labour or is that a myth? Whack a Chris mask on your fella and tah dah

I lurk these threads as I catch up the next day and it can't come fast enough, love a good cringe session and I can tell I'm in for a treat 😂
I’d tell you to get some crunchy crisps in to mask the cringe but this episode will probably put you off your food.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d tell you to get some crunchy crisps in to mask the cringe but this episode will probably put you off your food.
DEFO!!!! I abandoned my crisps which is unheard of. Sat on the sofa with mostly full packet of crisps on the carpet looking like someone had come in and slapped me with a wet cold fish!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm still a day behind and now have 11 pages to catch up..... I'll be back tomorrow.... 💔 Chris has gone though... 😪😪

• Heart
Woah I’ve just woke up and I dreamt we were discussing food and all eating sticky toffee pudding with custard 🤷🏽‍♀️ Why is Tattle appearing in my dreams, that’s two nights in a row. Ffs now I want to eat sticky toffee pudding 🤷🏽‍♀️🔫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised at Belinda helping to write such a scathing attack on Booka when she has openly said she was bullied in school and still suffers from the impact of it. They went too far and were too hurtful. Brett also could have done better to comfort her. I know he agrees with the majority of what was written but unless you thought she was an utter shitbag of a person, you’d offer some comfort out of just being a sound person and not wanting to see the other upset? The producers have done us dirty with this. What are these “intense conversations” Booka keeps having?

We’re not getting a good representation of who they are because so far they’ve shown them as being quite playful together when clearly that’s not the care. I hate that about the show. It’s all performative and the real drama and stories go down when the cameras clock off and go home. Having said that, Booka’s reaction was very passive aggressive and childish and for someone who was tasked to not talk about herself she still managed to make the evening all about herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised at Belinda helping to write such a scathing attack on Booka when she has openly said she was bullied in school and still suffers from the impact of it. They went too far and were too hurtful.
Totally agree with this, it's making me see Pat and Belinda in a completely different light. We all know Pat is a tit-stirrer (esp when drunk) but he's come across as very sly and nasty in this ep, and Belinda didn't even stop him and say "can we re-word this to make it much less harsh?" These two play the sweet little virgin "everyone likes us" act but I don't think they're as innocent as they appear... 👀

Reactions: 13
Woah I’ve just woke up and I dreamt we were discussing food and all eating sticky toffee pudding with custard 🤷🏽‍♀️ Why is Tattle appearing in my dreams, that’s two nights in a row. Ffs now I want to eat sticky toffee pudding 🤷🏽‍♀️🔫
That’s funny also can we make this happen though? Sticky toffee pudding and custard is my go to pudding

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure whether to believe Pat is a tit stirer, or he genuinely doesn’t understand boundaries and what not to say or question- especially if he is on the spectrum

Reactions: 3
Totally agree with this, it's making me see Pat and Belinda in a completely different light. We all know Pat is a tit-stirrer (esp when drunk) but he's come across as very sly and nasty in this ep, and Belinda didn't even stop him and say "can we re-word this to make it much less harsh?" These two play the sweet little virgin "everyone likes us" act but I don't think they're as innocent as they appear... 👀
I feel the same. Something about Belinda comes across as so disingenuous to me. She acts as is she’s so shy and innocent yet wears really revealing clothes all the time. Plus what was up with that dance at their wedding?

Reactions: 12
I am FUMING!!! Was scrolling Facebook and the DM posted a massive spoiler. I know the series has been out a while, but considering it’s a UK newspaper and it’s currently being shown in the UK, they shouldn’t have posted it. I’m so annoyed!!! I know it’s hard to resist sometimes but please don’t go looking for it, it’s not worth knowing because it’s THAT much of a spoiler.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I feel the same. Something about Belinda comes across as so disingenuous to me. She acts as is she’s so shy and innocent yet wears really revealing clothes all the time. Plus what was up with that dance at their wedding?
Like I said before, I don't buy Belinda, I reckon she's some acting school product (over)playing the virgin.

That’s funny also can we make this happen though? Sticky toffee pudding and custard is my go to pudding
I feel like I need to make it happen tonight!!!! Not just the usual round sticky toffee pudding we need those big square slab ones 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

• Heart
I am FUMING!!! Was scrolling Facebook and the DM posted a massive spoiler. I know the series has been out a while, but considering it’s a UK newspaper and it’s currently being shown in the UK, they shouldn’t have posted it. I’m so annoyed!!! I know it’s hard to resist sometimes but please don’t go looking for it, it’s not worth knowing because it’s THAT much of a spoiler.
They have been posting spoilers for months about this season. I remember seeing something months ago, then started watching this series & realised I know what happens 🤦‍♀️

I’ve still got to catch up on the final few pages of the last thread, so apologies if this has already been posted and discussed. I got it from another message board and it’s quite a shocker if accurate

looking at Insta, he seems calm and happy in a relationship, so who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ How manipulative is the edit if it’s true.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm all caught up.

I feel that the producers skip bits because at the commitment ceremonies some only get thirty seconds and a stay and then we find out later they have issues. Booka and Brett; Alana and Jason mainly.

I feel Brett is one way with Booka and another with Jake and Patrick. Also he seems to have gone from 0 to 100 in his little private voice overs. He liked her, he liked her, he really liked her, she's selfish and doesn't care about him... what?!

Jake - cannot be that dim surely and back under Bec's spell.
Bec - vindictive, manipulative bully who refuses to acknowledge when she's wrong.

Bryce and Melissa - ugh.
Alana and Jason - still dull as dishwater
Patrick and Belinda - just duck off now (and put your clothes back on, I beg)
Booka and Brett - ugh.
Kerry and Jonny - they were cute last night
Georgia and Liam - where you gone?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.