Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok see you all tomorrow when hopefully we’ve all had time to process whatever the duck that episode was ….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just remembered I'm out tomorrow 😭😭😭 hopefully you'll give me 20 pages to catch up on
You better get another thread started on standby otherwise we'll be fucked like literally 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like how dare you even abandon your thirst hungry horny thread starting responsibilities 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You better get another thread started on standby otherwise we'll be fucked like literally 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like how dare you evev abandon your thirst hungry horny thread starting responsibilities 🤷🏽‍♀️
Girl you can more than carry my responsibilities of thirst hungry horny behaviour 😂

New thread title to be Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #6 - 🎶 Brett Brett Brett Brett Brett 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah I’m trying to get things going so another dose of Belinda and pat naked and we maybe be good to go 😂
stop I can't deal I've actually abandoned my crisps 🤢🤢🤢 I'm still really confused but what the actual duck happened in THAT episode..........

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish they'd shown more of Brett and Booka in previous episodes so we'd understand all this. They've barely been on so we haven't seen the build up.
They’ve literally shown just under 30 secs of them at each time at the commitment ceremonies.

Booka has gone too far, this is petty to another level. This is the end of them i think.

Reactions: 12
anyone still sat on the sofa staring at the TV like "TF just happened in my life"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nip out the back Patrick and have a jonny quango by yourself because I think belinda tried it once and didn't like it 🤔 you ain't getting any

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't understand why Belinda 'I don't want to see your *thing*' with plaits in her hair and sleeps with a teddy bear walks around half naked? Like, I know they can be mutually exclusive but I find it such a strange combo??

Reactions: 7
I'm not gonna lie i feel like the MAFS Australia needed to be Mon-Thurs cause I feel exhausted mentally and physically 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or am I just way too invested in this 🤔
I feel like at the weekends I can breathe again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not gonna lie i feel like the MAFS Australia needed to be Mon-Thurs cause I feel exhausted mentally and physically 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or am I just way too invested in this 🤔
I feel like at the weekends I can breathe again 🤣🤣🤣
It’s a serious emotional investment 😰

Reactions: 6
It’s a serious emotional investment 😰
That’s why i think when it ends we’re gonna be lost in the evenings without each other 😩😩😩😩😩 maybe we should get a barrister onto this, actually no a QC and sue channel 4 for our trauma and weight gain from MAFS snacks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I lurk these threads as I catch up the next day and it can't come fast enough, love a good cringe session and I can tell I'm in for a treat 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.