Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
If after Brett listed all those great things about Booka and she still couldn’t list any. She don’t like him 🤷🏾‍♀️
Poor Brett, can’t believe Booka said leave. She only liked Brett when he was all in a haze in Booka world. Now he’s woken up she’s not interested.

Reactions: 12

Sophielee

VIP Member
Bryce is gonna give her denim burn if he rubs her upper arm anymore. id be like get the fuck off my arm it's getting hot

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Brett is doing all the work.
Booka doesn’t seem to get it through her head that she’s not perfect and needs to put more effort in than photocopying pictures of Brett and making up a stupid song.

Reactions: 11

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Generally loving your work here but I've got an alternative read on Melissa.

Cant overlook that Melissa is a workplace trainer so will have a lot of experience in "stranger groups" environments and associated psychology. Have suffered through too many sphincter shrivelling ice-breakers and role-playing scenarios at team building sessions set by these gits - professional manipulators 😄😄. Melissa will get whatever outcome she wants from this - I'd put money on it!

If Bryce wasn't such a prick, I might be tempted to be nervous for him 😂😂

I don't think Melissa is half as ' vulnerable ' as she's portraying herself to be. There is definitely a snipey side to her that occasionally she let's surface! What she sees in Bryce is a mystery tbh...he comes across as a stroppy teenager!

Was a bit disappointed Jake didn't speak up when Bryce called Bec a bully..definitely lost a bit of his shine for me the way he just sat there in silence 😑

Clovis

VIP Member
That’s funny Bryce, lying through her fake teeth is she. You’ve got fake teeth now too, I’ve seen your instagram hun
I saw Patrick's new teeth too when I was googling for his nude pictures to torment everyone with and he looks so different. A definite improvement.

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I’m surprised Alana and Jason didn’t suggest that Pat and Belinda dressed up in g I m p outfits then went dogging.

• Haha

Gairlfb

Chatty Member
Oh my Christ. What a NERVE. They really need to rescue her this is a disgrace

Sophielee

VIP Member
they made out wtfffffffffffffffff so she let him kiss her. fuck off horsey take your teeth and balding head away 🙄

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Can’t believe we’re on a new thread already! The avocado moment feels like it was yesterday

• Haha
  • Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
To be fair to Brett, he did say that he's tried to talk to Booka about all this for weeks but gotten nowhere. It's hard to really say since we've been shown so little of their relationship.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Does Ixpert John give relationship/life advice on a freelance basis? Asking for a friend…

• Haha