Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

a musician

“Doesn’t take feedback from an expert”? Does Bec realise she’s also the same? The lack of self awareness is astonishing

Reactions: 12

Piamia

what a manipulative prick 🤣 that was just a total mind game. Don’t matter anyway Melissa will still stay. That boy could run her granny over and she still would be mute!

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I know we shouldn't be praising m*n for the bare minimum, but good for Jason for finally communicating!! He seems very "blokey" and it must've been weird for him to finally speak about his feelings, but they're kind of sweet

Clovis

VIP Member
That Gonzo is such a little divvy. Patrick was right, putting Leave would make no difference, all it would do is hurt Melissa yet he still did it.

What a fucking divvy.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I’d skip tonight’s mate don’t put yourself through it
Nah, please watch it purely to experience the fever dream that we all just watched

I'm gonna watch an episode of You, a nice murdering couple will be better than the Brett Brett Brett Brett song in my head rn

• Haha

Chez300

VIP Member
I wish they'd shown more of Brett and Booka in previous episodes so we'd understand all this. They've barely been on so we haven't seen the build up.
They’ve literally shown just under 30 secs of them at each time at the commitment ceremonies.

Booka has gone too far, this is petty to another level. This is the end of them i think.